Irvine Macaroni Kid Initials Inc Giveaway
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTERIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF NOVEMBER 17, 2013.
AND A LEGAL RESIDENT CALIFORNIA. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS. ENTERIES VALID UNTIL NOVEMBER 30, 2013.
1. Giveaway Summary: Entry into this Giveaway begins November 17 and Ends November 30, 2013 at midnight. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. This Giveaway consists of one winner drawn from all eligible entries received between these dates. To enter; look at the online catalog (www.initials-inc.com/catalog) and choose which Signature bag you would pick if you win. Your choice is a Signature Tote, Signature Barrel, or h3 clutch. Tell the name, color and what personalization you would choose. Thats it. By entering into this sweepstakes, you consent to permitting Macaroni Kid LLC to contact you in the event you win. No purchase necessary and purchase anywhere will not, in any way, increase chances of winning. Winner will be chosen by random drawing. The winners will be chosen on December 1st. Entry in this giveaway does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. By participating in this Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally agrees to comply with these official rules.
3. Drawing: Entry into this Giveaway begin on November 17 and ends November 30. Any entries received after the giveaway period will not be considered. To enter, comment on the official contest article above. Your comment needs to state what grade you think you were in when you learned about the Egyptians. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. Macaroni Kid will announce the winners on its website, facebook and will contact the winner via email. If potential winner declines the prize, fails to respond to email efforts to contact him or her or her, Macaroni Kid will choose a 2nd place winner at random. If a dispute arises over a prize, the winner is the person to whom the email account is registered.
4. Prizes: The Giveaway prizes will consist of 1 winner to win 1 Signature Initials Inc. bag (Signature Tote, Signature Barrel or h3 clutch) from Initials Inc. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Macaroni Kid reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. Conditions of Participation: Each prize winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, along with any other fees or expenses, associated with any prize he or she wins. Accepting a prize constitutes winner's consents to the use of their name, city and state for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice, to the extent such use is permitted by law.
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win giveaway prize, entrant must submit your name, email, and comment between Sunday and Saturday this week from Nobember 17 - November 30. You need to be a Irvine Macaroni Kid subscriber. An entrant is not eligible to win if he or she is under 18 years of age as of November 17. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per email address per weekly giveaway: If you enter more than once per week for each email address, you may be excluded from the giveaway. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries. Macaroni Kid is not responsible for problems encountered with computer systems, equipment failure of email, or problems with the internet or entrant's internet connection.
Macaroni Kid assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or a any website, theft of destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injuring or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway. ANY ATTMEPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWAS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPTE BE MAE, MACARONI KID LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Disputes/Governing Law/Jurisdiction: Any dispute arising out of this sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without reference to its choice of law rules. By participating in this giveaway, all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California for resolution of any disputes arising hereunder.
8. Winner Information: Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided and winner's first name will be posted on the Irvine Macaroni Kid website. Names of the winners can also be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Irvine Macaroni Kid (please email [email protected] to request the address). Any such requests must be received on or before December 30, 2013.
9. Sponsor: Initials Inc.
10. Release: By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (i) Macaroni Kid, LLC, (ii) Irvine Macaroni Kid and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and advertising and promotion agencies of each; and (ii) the sponsor identified above from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to: (i) entrant's participation in the Giveaway, or (ii)entrant's participation in any Prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).